Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Thought #721894


Sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office today, I leafed through an issue of Rolling Stone from last summer. For some reason, my doctor's office--part of a Harvard hospital--cannot provide current reading material. Only seven-month-old donations from the homeless shelter.

Anyhoo.

Then-presidential nominee Barack Obama was on the cover, and the issue was filled with election drama, Obama versus McCain.

And I took a great big sigh of relief. For once, America got it right. Even in the midst of our current turmoil, I am so, so glad we elected the right man for the job.

And I love this photo of him.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope those pesky republicans stop effing with him, though. I'm all for bi-partisan behavior, but sometimes people have just got to be slapped and told to behave. :-)